- The Selection Panel:
- Will comprise at least Volunteering Programme Manager, one additional member of staff, one Trustee and one experienced volunteer.
- Membership of the Panel will be confirmed by the Volunteering Programme Manager.
- Members of the Selection Panel may not be nominated for any of the Awards while in post.
- Members of Dorset Wildlife Trust Council and student placements may not be considered for the Award.
- Proposers must be either Dorset Wildlife Trust members, active Dorset Wildlife Trust volunteers or members of Dorset Wildlife Trust staff.
- An official Online Nomination Form must be completed, or a form must be downloaded and completed (also available from the Volunteering team at 01202 642788 or e-mail: )
- The deadline for receipt of nomination forms for the 2012 Award is 27th July.
- All nominations will be checked for accuracy with a relevant member of staff.
- Awards will be based solely on the information presented on the nomination form.
- The Helen Brotherton Award for Volunteering medal will be presented at the Dorset Wildlife Trust Annual volunteers social event.
- The award of the Helen Brotherton medal will be made to an individual volunteer. A further award will be made to a selected volunteer Group.
> Go Back to the Online Nomination Form