Become a member
Dorset's wildlife needs your help
Our local wildlife is in decline. If you love wildlife and wild places, then it’s only natural that you’d want to protect them.
We help nature recover, but we can't do it alone. With your support, we can make our region rich in wildlife. Will you help us?
This January new members can get half price membership for their first year! Prices from just £1.75 p.m. Click here to visit our special page.
The Wildlife Trusts play a very important part in protecting our natural heritage. I would encourage anyone who cares about wildlife to join them.
Individual and Joint membership
You will receive:
- The latest issue of your exclusive membership magazine, Dorset Wildlife
- A diary of events for everyone, from first timers to experts, including guided walks, talks and much more.
- A comprehensive guide to all 44 Dorset Wildlife Trust nature reserves – safe havens for local wildlife free for you to visit all year round.
As well as all the membership benefits listed above, you will receive:
- Four issues a year of our exciting Wildlife Watch magazine for children
- Wildlife Watcher’s Handbook – a 60 page pocket-sized guide to being a ‘Wildlife Watcher’
- A membership card, badge, poster and stickers
- Access to fun family events, from arts and crafts to pond dipping, that feature in the diary of events that all members receive
How your membership helps wildlife
We will use your support where it’s needed most, whether that’s coppicing woodland so dormice and other species can thrive, installing nest boxes for threatened birds and mammals, or monitoring water voles so we can understand the best way to help them recover.
We promise to spend your membership wisely
75p of every £1 goes towards our work to save local wildlife
Become a member and support Dorset's wildlife
The vital work we do for wildlife depends on the support of people like you who care about the future of our local wildlife and wild places. Thank you!
Minimum rates apply: Individual membership (1 person) is £3.50 per month (or £42 per annum); Joint membership (2 people) is £4 per month (£48 per annum) and Family membership (2 people plus) is £4.50 per month (£54 per year).
Don't hesitate to contact our Supporter Care Team on 01305 264620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org