Join a community of like-minded people fighting for Dorset's wildlife
Choose your perfect membership below...
Please bear with us at the moment. It may take longer than usual to process your membership application because we are working from home but we'll continue to work as fast as we can. As always, supporting our members is our top priority and we will get a welcome pack out to you as soon as we can.
The Wildlife Trusts play a very important part in protecting our natural heritage. I would encourage anyone who cares about wildlife to join them.
Individual and Joint membership
You will receive:
- Your exclusive glossy membership magazine, Dorset Wildlife, three times a year.
- A diary of events for everyone, from first timers to experts, including guided walks, talks and much more.
- A comprehensive guide to all 44 Dorset Wildlife Trust nature reserves – safe havens for local wildlife free for you to visit all year round.
As well as all the membership benefits listed above, you will receive:
- Four issues a year of our exciting Wildlife Watch magazine for children
- Wildlife Watcher’s Handbook – a 60 page pocket-sized guide to being a ‘Wildlife Watcher’
- A membership card, badge, poster and stickers
- Access to fun family events, from arts and crafts to pond dipping, that feature in the diary of events that all members receive
How your membership helps Dorset's wildlife
We will use your support where it’s needed most, whether that’s coppicing woodland so dormice and other species can thrive, installing nest boxes for threatened birds and mammals, or monitoring water voles so we can understand the best way to help them recover.
We promise to spend your membership wisely
75p of every £1 goes towards our work to save local wildlife
Become a member and support Dorset's wildlife
The vital work we do for wildlife depends on the support of people like you, who care about the future of local wildlife and wild places. Thank you!
Minimum rates apply: Individual membership (1 person) is from £3.50 per month (or from £42 per annum); Joint membership (2 people) is from £4 per month (or from £48 per annum) and Family membership (2 people plus) is from £4.50 per month (or from £54 per year).
Need Help? Have any questions?
Don't hesitate to contact our Supporter Care Team on 01305 264620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org