Dorset Wildlife Trust Annual General Meeting 2016
Thursday 8 December 2016 11:00
Dorset Wildlife Trust's 55th Annual General Meeting will be held at DWT's Fine Foundation Chesil Beach Centre, Portland Road, Portland, Dorset, DT4 9XE on 8th December 2016 at 11am.
The Chesil Beach Centre is based on the heart of the Jurassic Coastline next to Chesil Beach on the causeway to Portland. The Centre has wonderful views, places to observe wildlife and a wildlife gift shop. The Taste* cafe also offers delicious lunches and snacks.
The agenda will include:
1. Apologies for absence and welcome.
2. To approve minutes of the 54th AGM held on 27th November 2015.
3. Chairman's review of the past year.
4. Chief Executive: looking forward
5. Treasurer's Report - to receive and adopt the financial statements for the year ended 31 March 2016.
6. The confirm the re-appointment of Nexia Smith and Williamson as Auditors.
7. The elect members of the Council.
We look forward to seeing you there!
|www.intergage.co.uk | Web site Content Management|