We need a sharp shift in hedgehog numbers to help reverse the decline in our prickly population. Gardens have huge potential to act as mini nature reserves for hedgehogs and all kinds of wildlife.
Become a member of Dorset Wildlife Trust and we’ll send you a free copy of ‘The Wildlife Gardener’, to get you gardening with wildlife in mind.
Members will receive a starter pack, including:
- A FREE copy of the inspiring "The Wildlife Gardener" by Kate Bradbury (RRP £14.99) - called "a joyous book" by Alan Titchmarsh!
- A subscription to Dorset Wildlife magazine.
- Nature reserves guide to all 42 of our nature reserves in Dorset.
- Local wildlife events guide.
- Car sticker to show your support!
PLUS... for Family Membership, children will also become Wildlife Watchers and receive:
- Wildlife Watcher's handbook
- Four issues of Wildlife Watch magazine a year
- Wildlife stickers
- Wildlife Watch badge
- A2 size wildlife poster
*For up to 4 children
To find out about memberships for children (£17 pa), students (£21 pa) and life membership (from £550 pa), please call our Membership Team on 01305 264620.
Gift Aid : Increase your donation without spending a penny extra!
Tick the Gift Aid box below and for every £1 you give, Dorset Wildlife Trust can claim back an extra 25p from the Inland Revenue.
- Please treat all qualifying gifts of money I have made to Dorset Wildlife Trust today, in the past 4 years and in the future from the date of this declaration as Gift Aid donations.
- I confirm I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. I understand the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give.
If in the future your circumstances change and you no longer pay income tax or capital gains for your donations to be eligible for Gift Aid, you can cancel this declaration by notifying us.